If your old mattress is interfering with your sleep, or you’ve used the same mattress for 7 to 10 years, it’s time to consider a replacement. In the past, you probably had to decide whether an innerspring, memory foam or latex mattress best suited your needs. While all of these technologies are helpful, each has benefits and downsides for sleepers to deal with.
Today, manufacturers such as Simmons are combining the best of different technologies to provide sleepers with the most comfortable experience possible. Simmons recently released the new Simmons Beautysleep mattress, which combines coils and memory foam in a unique way. Several features of the Beautysleep to keep in mind when mattress shopping include:
- 700 Series Coil Technology: Even if your partner moves during the night, these expertly constructed coils will prevent the motion transfer that disturbs your sleep.
- GelTouch™ Foam: The Beautysleep’s GelTouch Foam will not only provide pressure point relief throughout the night, it will also ensure that your sleep is cool and comfortable.
- Damask Fabric: This silky fabric will help keep you comfortable and cool throughout the night.
- Stretch-Knit Fabric: This special fabric will stretch to adapt to your body and sleeping position.
- Foam Encased Edge Support System: The Beautysleep’s specially designed Edge Support System provides the support necessary to stretch out over the mattress without falling off.