Sealy Posturepedic is the #1 selling brand in America. Sealy has redefined the traditional innerspring mattress using the latest science and sleep technology. With the help of the doctors at the Orthopedic Advisory Board they have created a sleep experience that is like nothing you have ever felt. Sealy has some of the most rigorous testing standards in the industry resulting in exceptional durability and long lasting comfort. Quality, attention to detail and more than 125 years of yearning for perfection.
- This Sealy Posturepedic Preferred Series Level 6 Plush provides a soft top with terrific back support. Excellent for the Side or stomach sleeper.
- Coil System: PostureTech Coil 736 (Queen)
- A pressure relief inlay that has 3 zones (foam in the center, near the hips) to provide support where you need it most and helps eliminate the need to toss and turn at night.
- Shock Abzzorber Plus Box Spring with Steel Center Rail
- UniCased Edge Support System provides uniform support from edge to edge and a firm seating edge.
- Convoluted SuperSoft SealyFoam
- Mattress Height : 12.25"
- Coil System: PostureTech Coil
- Coil Gauge: 14
- UniCased Edge Support System
- Coil Counts:
- King 930
- Queen 736
- Full 600
- Twin 420
- Regular Foundation Height: 9"
- Low Profile Foundation Height : 5.25"
- 10 Year Non Pro Rated Warranty
- Sealy has the most rigorous testing standards in the industry. They also have durable, quality materials. And more than 125 years of yearning for perfection.
- See your Warranty Card attached to your mattress upon delivery for full details!
Betty Gladney on 08/24/2013
I am so glad I stop in this store to look for my new bed the manager was so nice to me I purchased a tempur nice choice nice store. go see (chris) thanks ms. B Gladney
Betty Gladney on 08/24/2013
I am so glad I stop in this store to look for my new bed the manager (chris) was so nice to me I went on and purchase me a tempur great choice great store go see chris. thanks ms. Gladney
Annette Palmieri on 08/11/2013
Mattress shopping can be a nightmare! False advertising being the biggest culprit. I purchased a King Size mattress set from Mattress Factory and received it yesterday, price point was just where I wanted to be with a great product. I couldn't be happier! (this was a second purchase there).
Worked with John and the next day with David Tiger, both were extremely helpful,professional and yes true to their words. I understand it is a family owned business and it really shows. Five star rating all the way. Thanks David and John!
Eric & Amy Swanson on 07/18/2013
Buying a new mattress here was a great experience. Mark was extremely nice and helpful. After looking at a few places, this was our last stop. Thanks again Mark!
Tanya Wood on 03/09/2013
This was a great visit.Mark was great, funny and very nice.i been looking on line all week, then i came here the price was awesome, energy where else was high like two hundred dollars more for the type of bed i got..and delivery set up and a frame, i save week over$ 400..Thanks Mark you are a sweet heart will be back for my next bed.....very please customer